6-Months Post Graduate Certificate in Stem Cell Biology & Molecular Medicine (PGC-SCBMM)
(Six Months, Full-time, Regular Program)
Number of seats: 6
1st Batch starting: 17 April 2017 (Application Deadline: 05 April 2017)
2nd Batch starting: 17 July 2017 (Application Deadline: 30 June 2017)
Masters Degree holders will be preferred. However, Bachelors Degree holder can also apply. Minimum eligibility is Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences, Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, any branch of Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chemical Sciences or equivalent.
- High emphasis on practical training during the program.
- All students will participate and then help in conducting Biotech and Cell Culture workshops.
- All students would participate and help in organizing the 8th International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2017) to be held in October 2017 (http://www.icscc.in/).
- All students would participate and help in organizing the 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (ICBB-2018) to be held in February 2018 (http://www.icbb.in/).
- We will arrange a special exclusive interaction between our students and the key invited speakers at the above conference.
Course starts in: January and July every year.
Laboratory Fees (Non-refundable):
Rs. 60,000/- (for Indian students) or USD 1500 (for International students).
(Accommodation charges are separate and must be arranged by candidates.)
There is a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000 for Indian students or USD 30 for International students.
After paying application fees, please download and fill the PGC Application Form and send it along with copies of your CV, degree certificates/Mark Sheets by post or scanned copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment by Direct Deposit/NEFT Transfer:
You can also pay by direct deposit of Cash/Cheque in your city in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or transfer online by net-banking/NEFT. The bank account details can be downloaded from here: Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer details
Please send the receipt/ref number by email with details of direct deposit/NEFT transfer.
You will be informed of the decision once we receive complete application along with copies of degree certificates.
For queries please email to: email@example.com