(4 – 6 Months, Full-time, Regular Program)
Number of seats: 6
1st Batch starting: 17 July 2017 (Application Deadline: 30 June 2017)
2nd Batch starting: 15 January 2018 (Application Deadline: 30 Oct 2017)
Proliferation and differentiation of myeloid cells and Regulation of myeloid transcription factors and other proteins in hematopoiesis and their dysregulation in leukemic cancers.
Current students in their final semester for dissertation project (Bachelors/Masters) or PhD students who want to do a part of their dissertation project at ICSCCB.
- High emphasis on practical training during the program.
- All students would participate and then help in conducting the Biotech and Cell Culture workshops organized by ICSCCB.
- All students would participate and help in organizing the 8th International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2017) to be held in October 2017 (http://www.icscc.in/).
- All students would participate and help in organizing the 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (ICBB-2018) to be held in February 2018 (http://www.icbb.in/).
- We will arrange a special exclusive interaction between our students and the key invited speakers at the above conference.
Program starts in: January and July every year.
Laboratory Fees (Non-refundable):
Rs. 60,000 for Indian students or USD 1500 for International students for 4-6 months duration.
(Accommodation charges are extra and can be arranged on request.)
There is a non-refundable Application Fee of Rs. 1000 for Indian students or USD 30 for International students.
After paying application fees, please download and fill the Application Form and send it along with copies of your CV, degree certificates/Mark Sheets by post or scanned copy by email to email@example.com.
Payment by Direct Deposit/NEFT Transfer:
You can also pay by direct deposit of Cash/Cheque in your city in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or transfer online by net-banking/NEFT. The bank account details can be downloaded from here: Direct Deposit/Bank Transfer details, please send the receipt/ref number by email with details of direct deposit to confirm your application.
You will be informed of the decision once we receive complete application along with copies of degree certificates/Mark sheets.
For queries please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org