(4 – 6 Months, Full-time, Regular Program)
Number of seats: 6
Batch starting: 15 January 2018 (Application Deadline: 30 Oct 2017)
Proliferation and differentiation of myeloid cells and Regulation of myeloid transcription factors and other proteins in hematopoiesis and their dysregulation in leukemic cancers.
Current students in their final semester for dissertation project (Bachelors/Masters) or PhD students who want to do a part of their dissertation project at ICSCCB.
- High emphasis on practical training during the program.
- All students would participate and then help in conducting the Biotech and Cell Culture workshops organized by ICSCCB.
- All students would participate and help in organizing the 8th International Conference on Stem Cells and Cancer (ICSCC-2017) to be held in October 2017 (http://www.icscc.in/).
- All students would participate and help in organizing the 4th International Conference on Biotechnology and Bioinformatics (ICBB-2018) to be held in February 2018 (http://www.icbb.in/).
- We will arrange a special exclusive interaction between our students and the key invited speakers at the above conference.
Program starts in: Mid-January and Mid-July every year. Please mention your preferred date of starting in the application. Applications are accepted the whole year round.
Laboratory Fees (Non-refundable):
Rs. 60,000 for Indian students or USD 1500 for International students for 4-6 months duration.
(Accommodation charges are extra and can be arranged on request.)
Please download and fill the Application Form and send it along with copies of your degree certificates/mark sheets and CV by post or scanned copy by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be informed of the admission decision once we receive complete application along with copies of degree certificates/mark sheets and CV.
Payment of program fees:
After receiving admission offer letter, you should pay the entire program fees by direct deposit of cash/cheque in your city in any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce or you can transfer online by net-banking/NEFT. You can also pay by BHIM App or PhonePe App on your smartphone.
Payment by BHIM App:
You can pay to UPI ID 9545089202@upi by using BHIM App on your mobile phone. Click here for more info on BHIM App. It’s free.
Payment by PhonePe App:
You can pay to UPI ID 9545089202@ybl by using PhonePe App on your mobile phone. Click here for more info on PhonePe App. It’s free.
Accommodation should be booked in nearby nearby hostels/guesthouses or hotels directly. For more information and any help in finding accommodation please contact Mr. Lakshmikanth Reddy at ICSCCB on +91-7798490002 or email to email@example.com.
For queries please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org